Friday 27 May 2011

30 Hours

Well the hour draws close to my departure and i'm still putting off packing and doing all the sensible pre-trip preparation i should probably do. Instead i'll just go and do things last minute which always seems to be much more exciting anyway.

Im filled with so many different emotions about this trip but I suppose that's to be expected. I have no idea how i'm gonna react to leaving the airport terminal and waving goodbye to my family, i think i'll probably be really enjoy being on my own for a bit but after a while i'll miss my family... maybe. As for friends well i'll be making new ones so i can't see why i'll miss from NZ. JOAKES i'll miss everyone but no more than they will miss me i think.

Well i suppose i'ld best finish this first mini blog about nothing much in particular. I swear i'm way better at writing blogs in my head than when it actually comes down to it. Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment